The last year has been the best year of my life, I have lived, trived and explored more than ever. Now It’s time for the next challenge, what can I do in the next 365 days? how much stuff can I lear, how muny new places I can visit?
Being only 17, this is the perfest time to go uot and try and make mistakes. I want to take grong decision, I want to slam my face on the floor becuase I tryed and I felt. I want to loose myself in a city I don’t know, I want to see what happnd if I believe full force in myself. This in an invitation, get out, take the bus and go somewhere, get out of your comfort zone, don’t let other people define you.
I don’t want to go back and think what it. Looking back I want to know that I wrote my own story, I took responsability to at least try to make my life the best it can possibly be. I can’t waist my time being worried about follower on instagram or what poeple think of my haircut. It’s time to live my dream life, and see what’s happends.
This is my 2017 goal list:
- 52 books (25/52)
- 52 movies (45/52)
Write my journal for 3 weeks in a row
start practising yoga try weight lifting
- Get my 6 pack
- Start running and stick with it
Do an Ariel Do 12 fouettè
- Get a solo
Dance in the rain Go to a festival
- To a trampoline park
- Go sailing
- Ride horse
- Pillow fight
- Built a snowman
- Go to Venice
Camping Go to a concert
- Make a photo album
Eat ice cream for dinner
- Drive a car
- Carve a pumpkin
Get really tan
- Go to Rome
Make at least one new friend Figure out what I will do in September Start studying French
I am exactly half way trough, but… is that dreaming too small ? what if we could actually go mind over matter ? if there where no limits what would I want to do in the next 365 days?
- I definately want to go surfing a coupple of time at least, or I anyway want to be more in contact with the water and the ocean. Let’s say that spending almost one year without free water to swim in was never a goal of mine.
- I want to do at least one solo travel, the more I grow up, the more every travel becomes a spiritual experience, I have never traveld completly alone and that might open a completely new dimension, who knows.
- Go ziplining, there’s nothing more liberating
- I want to embrace the adventure of being a college student and take advantage of everything this experience can offer, I want to meet peaple, exchange ideas and not step back in social situations.
- I want to embrace the unique individual I am. It’s easy to be cool being like everyone else but that’s not who I am. Indeed I am not you average anything, I have shaved hair, I am a dancer, I am strong and masculine and at the age of 17 I am already in college. I don’t do what people expect me to do and for this reason I create and design my own path.
- I want to really push my dancer side and learn to menage classes, reharsals, cross training and recovery like a more mature athlete and artist. It’s time to let my natural driven force drive me instead of forcing myself to do things that are ot right for my body or my healt and creativity.
At the end of the story I want to be the hero I admire, I want to write my own book and ispire other people to let it be and be the amazing human being the can be. If you want to follow me into this journey please reach me on Istagram at @lagianolik and make sure to leave your ID in the comments, i would love to see what are you up to. Love, Mirta